Congratulations! Your Application Is Complete.
Our team will carefully review your application. Those selected to pitch a shark will be notified after all qualifications have been met. The next step is to submit your video entry and you must attend the event (that is where you will get to pitch the shark if selected).
Here’s what you need to do next…
You completed part 1 which is the written application which will give us some insight into your business, your experience and your plan on paper. The next step is to submit the video portion of the application. Don’t worry, this isn’t anything incredibly fancy and you don’t need to hire anyone to complete this. What we are looking for is a short video of you “selling” yourself and your idea. You can do this on your phone or video camera, whichever is easiest for you.
Video submission guidelines:
1. Create a 2 minute long (max) video.
2. Clearly state your full name and your business / product / service that you are pitching.
3. Explain why you should be selected to pitch a shark?
4. Briefly explain what is special about your product/service.
5. Tell us what getting a shark would do for you and your business.
Video Tips: Be energetic, positive and clear. Think of this as an elevator pitch selling yourself and your product. Clearly explain the benefits of your product / service and what makes it special. Remember, you are selling yourself just as much as you are selling the product / service.
Here’s how to submit your video:
1. Upload your video online somewhere we can view it (youtube, vimeo, facebook, etc…)
2. Submit your video (link) to us using the form below (bookmark this page so you can get back here easily, we will also send you an email with the link).
Need help uploading your video online? At the bottom of this page we have embedded instructions for uploading your video to popular video hosting sites like Youtube and Vimeo.
Once your video is completed and uploaded online, submit the web address of the video for viewing with the form below.